Saturday, June 16, 2018

New decor!

It is fun when I walk into a store and something catches my eye.  The moment I saw these canisters I fell in love with them.  However, they were on the pricey side so I talked myself into doing some thinking about them to make sure I really wanted them and at the price they were listed.  I actually saw them in Provo at Deseret Book when I was shopping with Lila and Susan.  A couple weeks went by and I determined that if I happened to run into them again, I would buy them.  I had kind of forgotten about them until last week when I ran into Deseret Book to pick up a painting I had ordered for Mallory.  While the clerk was getting the painting from the back room, I wandered to the back of the store and low and behold there were the canisters on display.  I bought them along with the salt and pepper shakers and they are now displayed in my kitchen.  Depending on the time of year is when they will be displayed.  Summer is the perfect time because of flag day, 4th of July and the 24th of July.  How American!  I do love the red while and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment