Monday, June 18, 2018

Golfing

Tucker, Neal, Jordyn Lyn and I decided to go golfing this morning.  We piled in the car at 7:00 a.m. and headed out to the Sherwood golf course for nine holes.  We had a really fun time and were back home by noon.  Here are some fun pictures:




 On the way back from golfing we stopped at one of the fruit stand along the way and bought some plums, peaches, pineapple and pistachios.
I'm doing this a little backwards.  I should have posted last nights activities first.  Last night we played some games and had such a fun evening.  Picture of Neal and I (well Neal) watching the Sunday golf game.
For Father's Day dinner Jamie fixed salmon, vegetables, baked potatoes and I made rolls and we also had brownies.  It was a delicious dinner!  Happy Father's Day Neal and Tucker!
 After dinner we played some Foosball and Neal and I about wet our pants we were laughing so hard.  Neal and Tucker were on one team and Peyton and I on the other.  Whenever the ball got down to mine and Neal's end of the game board the play certainly slowed down to senior citizen pace.  It really made us all laugh.  When the ball was on Tucker and Peyton's end it was a fast battle.

 This is the group of us playing Shanghi.  FYI = I won!!
 I actually had to post this picture because I it is probably one of few pictures taken of me that I like!  Believe me, they are few and far between.


No comments:

Post a Comment