Wednesday, June 20, 2018

A few more pictures from our trip

Jamie is always a good person to talk with.  I love our times when we can just visit uninterrupted.  I love to pick her brain about family and life.  She is like a human lantern for me, illuminating the better way.  She seems to always the light when I feel like I'm tripping around in the dark.  She is never short on simple pragmatic solutions.  No matter what I want to talk about she never conveys shock at anything.  She is amazing.  Thank you Jamie for all my therapeutic conversations.  I love you!
 "We all have a 'today' to live, and the key to making our day successful is to be willing to sacrifice.  Sacrifices we make for others, and that others make for us, result in blessings for all."
Elder Taylor G. Godoy



No comments:

Post a Comment