Saturday, June 15, 2013

California Trip Day Two

Thursday was a day of hanging around Tucker’s and sight seeing the Raisin Factory and the downtown area of Kingsburg.  We went to Trinkets and Treasures (Jamie’s little shop) and all the kids found some wonderful treasures to buy and keep.  I found an owl necklace that I loved but decided to wait to buy it.  I didn’t want Jamie to buy it so while we were all in a store next door, I slipped out and went back to Trinkets.  I got the necklace and went to pay for it and the clerk said that it was all taken care of.  I told her I needed to pay for it and she wouldn’t let me.  Jamie apparently had seen me leave and called the lady and told her I was coming or talked to the lady before we left in anticipation that I might go back.

IMG_5045

Lots of pictures were taken as we wandered through the town.

IMG_5025IMG_5026IMG_5027IMG_5029IMG_5030IMG_5031IMG_5032

Tucker, Jeff, Neal and Emmi went golfing while we scouted out the town.

IMG_4995

Our last stop was the ice cream shop where we all enjoyed a cone or cup of our favorite flavor.  Lynda Ann was the only one who didn’t indulge.  Her eye was acting up again and really hurting her.  She called in and got a RX from Dr. Barker and was feeling much better the next morning.  Thank goodness for modern medication and doctors.

IMG_5033

No comments:

Post a Comment