Sunday, June 9, 2013

And the hamster nightmare continues!

Neal and I were invited to Ron and Judy’s for dinner and games last night.  It was a beautiful evening so we ate out on the patio.  They have the most gorgeous view of the city.  I took a couple of pictures but my little camera just doesn’t do it justice.  We had a delicious dinner of steak and potatoes.  Yummm

IMG_0218IMG_0219

After dinner we cleaned things up and went inside to play some hands of bridge.  It was about 11:30 p.m. when my phone whistled at me.  I look down to see a text from Lynda Ann that said, “Hamster number 4 has been caught!”  I asked her if she thought that was the last of the babies and she thought it was but they are going to reset the trap just to make sure.  For those tender hearted people reading this blog, the trap doesn’t hurt them.  It is a little square shaped plastic box that you put food in and when the varmints go in to get the food, a little door closes behind them locking them in.  It doesn’t hurt them or kill them.  All of the hamsters previously caught and this one have been transported to the pet shop for the next lucky buyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment