Monday, February 6, 2023

Valentine Saturday

 Lynda Ann and Hayley and I drove to Provo on Saturday to meet Susan and Mallory at Joe Vera's for our Valentine gathering.  We all love the Mexican Food at Joe's.  It is on the Center Street of Provo.  It is fun for me to drive down Center Street and remember my growing up years and the hundreds or thousand times I walked that area going to and from high school and then BYU.  We had a great time visiting and filling our tummies with good food.  It is always fun to get together with Susan and continue the tradition.  It is always a bit sad not to have Lila Mae there.  She was our anchor.  So now I guess it falls on Annie, Susan and myself to make sure that we continue the tradition of getting together for all the holidays and all the in between holidays that we can.  

After lunch we headed to University Mall to look around and pick up a couple items.  Then we dropped Mallory off at her apartment and headed home.  It was such a fun day and I love getting together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment