Monday, February 27, 2023

Finished and Starting

 I finally finished my Repeat the Sounding Joy project.  This will go down as one of my favorites.  I put in the last stitch and now need it press it good and take it to the Framing Establishment to get it framed.  I'm very excited about this one and what it will look like when framed.

This gnome Christmas is my next project.  I've been anxious to finish the above project so I could start on this one.  This project came in a series of three.  One of Spring, another of Halloween and the last of Christmas.  The thing I love about this series is the all that is going on in them.  You can't just glance at it and think you've seen it all, you have to look at each individual item to see everything that is there.  
Just beginning.  Always at the very center.


No comments:

Post a Comment