Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Sunday Thoughts

 Heard a talk in Sacrament Meeting on missionaries and of course, it brought my thoughts around to Abby who has reached her one year mark.  I also thought about all the other missionaries in the world and how grateful I am for all of them and how much I love them for serving the Lord.  But, I am so grateful for Abby.  For her example and her dedication to the Lord, the gospel and what she believes.  I thought as we spend time away from her and long to be with her, I couldn't help but realize that I had a glimpse of the longing our Father in Heaven has for each one of us.  Just as we turn our hearts toward each other, He turns his heart toward all of us.  He has set in motion an eternal plan for us to return to Him.  And through the atonement of His Son, the plan of salvation and happiness will bring us back to Him.

Abby's faith is so incredibly strong, and she works so hard to find friends who are interested and wanting to hear the gospel message.  Her light shines incredibly bright and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment