Monday, March 7, 2022

New Double Oven

 I've wanted two ovens in my kitchen almost from the time we moved into our town home.  It has taken us 20 years to get it done.  There have been countless times that I've needed two ovens when having a family dinner.  Now I should be in good shape.  I can be baking the main dinner in the big oven and starting rolls in the smaller oven.  So excited!

Tucker got to give the stove it's maiden voyage by surprising us on Sunday.  Neal and I came home from church and Tucker had prepared the most delicious dinner ever.  We had steak, asparagus and small potatoes.  Every bite was a delicious explosion of spices.  So incredibly good.  We thoroughly enjoyed dinner and our visit after.  Good conversations seem to always happen while surrounding the dinner table.



No comments:

Post a Comment