Saturday, October 12, 2019

Fall

Lynda Ann and Susan have always said that Fall is their very favorite time of the year.  I'm totally and completely a summer lover but every year when Fall comes, I marvel at the beauty of this beautiful world that the Lord has created for us and especially this little corner of the world that I live in.  All I have to do is walk to my back door and see the gorgeous and majestic Mt. Olympus.  The colors are breath taking.  This year our leaves began turning just a bit sooner than they usually do.  I can't help but think of the quote by L.M. Montgomery from the wonderful book Anne of Green Gables:  Anne says, "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."  I would have to agree whole heartedly.

We had a dinner party at our home a few weeks ago and it was so fun to decorate in Fall fashion.  The table cloth blended to Fall, The brown and white dishes folding right in and the center piece was perfect.  I have to admit it was very festively Fall.

Notice the pumpkin in the background.  It has little lights all over in it.  It is so fun all lit up.  You can't see it very well because it is still too light outside.
I
I found these cute little acorn dessert dishes at Spoons 'N Spice and couldn't resist getting them.  
Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment