Sunday, October 20, 2019

Projects

I've been busy and Lynda Ann has been busy creating.  Annie has been making cloth pumpkins that are absolutely darling.  She makes three different sizes and has been giving them away as "thank you" gifts for all the people who have brought in dinner and helped her during her last blood patch procedure.  She made a set for Stanfields.  Neal and I went up to Stanfields last night and I gave them the pumpkins.  Judy was almost in tears.  she was thrilled with them and even more touched that Annie would surprise her with them.  I took a picture of them after she had set them on her counter.  If you notice, the orange in the pumpkin matches the orange in her granite.
I wish the colors really showed how vibrant and beautiful they are.  Judy absolutely loved them!!

In the mean time, I've started another project of my own.  I had Mallory choose which stitching project I was going to do next.  She chose this one.
 Just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment