Sunday, July 15, 2018

Lynda Ann and Camp

When I was out at Annie's doing projects she showed me her camp projects for this past girl's summer camp.  Annie is the ward camp director and I suspect will be until the end of time.  She actually created a sink for the girls to wash their hands and the dishes in.  I was amazed when she showed me.  If you look closely at the picture you will see two buckets under the table.  One is for the fresh water and the other for the dirty water.  There is a hose that runs from the clean bucket to the spout that goes into the sink/bucket.  You will also see a foot pump that pumps the water from the bucket to the tap!  Incredible creation.  From what I understand the boys used it at their summer camp.  Annie, you are amazing.

 Their theme had whales as part of it so she made clothespins with a fin and painted them black and white to look like a whale.  They used these to hang up notes.  She also made a whale costume for the Bishop to wear on a specific evening.  She also made fins for all the girls to wear on their heads and she made a special camp shirt for each of the girls.  Is it no wonder that all the girls in the stake want to be a part of the Lighthouse ward at camp.  Great job, Annie.  You are amazing.  Wish I could take credit for some of your creative talents but there were no spiritual genes to pass along to you from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment