Sunday, December 31, 2017

St. George

Ron and Judy invited us to come spend the week between Christmas and New Years with them in St. George.  We didn't have anything going on and decided it would be a fun week.  So we had the Jeep all packed and ready to go as we departed Maren's home.  We got to St. George about 6:30 and Judy had some delicious finger foods waiting for us.  We had a wonderful week shopping in Vegas and Primm, eating at In and Out Burger, and playing lots of bridge, watching football games and Criminal Minds!

 Judy and I were in Chico's shopping and the clerk asked our names.  Judy said, "Judy and J-9"  When we got back to the dressing room we both busted up laughing so dang hard.  The clerk certainly spelled it phonetically correct but entirely wrong on every level.  That certainly was a first!  Never seen my name spelled that way before!  Obviously, Susan was the clerk.
 You can see that we all scored big time.  After Christmas sales at the Vegas Outlets are the best!

 This was a decorated street in St. George that we could see from the freeway so we drove over to investigate.  Pretty awesome!



 Judy and I found some tennis shoes with bling all over them.  They were very expensive originally but on sale about $11.00  We couldn't resist.  I got pink (of course) and Judy got silver.  Just had to take a picture of them.

We had to go to the Bear Paw Café for breakfast.  It has become a tradition when we are down there with them.  Delicous and filling as usual!
 
Cute picture of Judy on her phone talking to her brother.
 I loved this saying.  Maybe I can get Jamie to make something like this for me.
 Judy, Ron, Neal and I just goofing around.  Maybe I will use our for our Christmas Card next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment