Friday, December 1, 2017

Neal turns 74!

It is Neal's birthday today and for some reason he has been very excited and a bit anxious about this birthday.  Can't quite figure out why but it seems like every day he has been asking me what he thought we should be doing on his birthday.  I told him it didn't matter.  It was up to him.  Well he finally decided that he wanted to go to a movie and then out to get a bite to eat.  the movie he chose was Wonder with Julia Roberts.  An amazing movie.  After the movie we went to a viewing that he had just found out about.  After I finally got him out of there we went to Market Street and had a delicious dinner.  A very happy birthday, Neal.  I love you!!  I guess we are pretty predictable.  Market Street is our most very favorite place to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment