Friday, December 22, 2017

Ffunny Story from Mallory

This is as she wrote it to me:
"I can't believe how fast the weeks go by!  When I was at the MTC people said that days felt like weeks and weeks felt like days.  I didn't feel that way then, but I do now!  So, this week on Wednesday night I went with Sister Moody to a place called Patti's.  It was all decked out in Christmas lights!  I loved it!  There we were talking to anyone who would listen, showing the Light The World video, and giving out pass along cards.  When we were there we met an old man named Gary.  He was a goofy man, but he was funny.  He kept picking up the present decorations and moving them around.  In the background somewhere you could hear his wife yell 'put it down Gary!'  It made us laugh so hard!  I could just hear Gam yelling "put it down Neal!'  Which made me laugh even harder!

Thanks for the funny story.  Pa and I laughed hard when we read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment