Sunday, December 31, 2017

California Christmas Pictures

Tucker sent me these pictures of his family on Christmas morning.  I also noticed in the back ground the counted cross stitch I did for their family last year.  It made me feel good to see it hanging in their home.  We miss having them here for Christmas but grateful for pictures taken and sent so that I can fell a little bit a part of their celebration.  We sent the girls warms socks to wear around the house when it is chilly in the morning and evenings.
 Picture of the Maxfields in matching PJ's.  So cute!!  I love them!!  I want a pair!

 My favorite picture.  Tucker with his U of U football and Jamie with her gum balls.  You all know that Jamie chews a gum ball for about 2 or 3 minutes until all the sugar is gone and then spits it out and pops another one in her mouth.  Probably not so good for your teeth but oh so good for the sugar high!

No comments:

Post a Comment