Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Update

Mallory is still in the MTC and leaves for Tennessee on November 22nd.  This is just a little part of her last letter:

"President Russell M. Nelson was here!!!!!!!!!!!  He spoke at the devotional Tuesday night!!!!  I was freaking out when they told us who was going to be speaking!  My favorite thing that he said was if you only have one convert on your mission, I hope it will be yourself.  It reminded me of when Elder Holland said that everything in the conversion process must happen to you before it can happen to them.  We have to be converted to this gospel before we ask others to convert.  If you are your only convert at the end of you mission, you did not fail.  It is so important that we as missionaries have a testimony of the things we are teaching or we can't teach them."

Mallory said, "I know the Prophet Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God and that he restored the true gospel to the earth.  I know he translated the Book of Mormon and that it is the most correct of any book.  He gave everything for the Lord and His church.  I can give 18 months!"

What a beautiful testimony.  What a beautiful woman!


 Mallory said they did a session at the Provo Temple and she ran into a little grandma that reminded her of me. :-)
 I LOVE this picture!


You can see the "happy" written all over her!

No comments:

Post a Comment