Friday, November 24, 2017

Getting Organized!

My favorite kind of projects are projects that are getting things organized.  It was interesting to talk with Jamie about how fun it is to organize things.  I absolutely love it.  Everything from my kitchen cupboards to the storage areas downstairs.  I have wanted to have a place to hang all my wreaths in the storage area under the front porch.  There is plenty of wall space that is just going to waste.  This morning I finally got Neal committed to get it done.  I was so excited.  Of course it wasn't an easy project - they never are!  But after a trip or two to Home Depot I had a place to hang my wreaths.  I also took things down from the shelves and rearranged and hauled stuff off to DI.

Looks so much better and feels so much better!  I still have some more stuff that needs to be organized but I'm making progress.  If you will notice the top three shelves are devoted to suitcases and Christmas China.  I used to keep the Christmas china under the steps but felt better about having them up on shelves where the boxes couldn't be damaged in case we have any water leakage like we did last Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment