Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Shopping with Neal

Shopping with Neal is always an adventure and the other night was no exception!  I had to run out to Hobby Lobby and Neal tagged along and when he got in the store he was amazed at how big it was and wanted to see EVERYTHING!  By the time I got him to the check stand, we had been in there for about an hour.  All I needed was a box of popsicle sticks and we came out with a lot more than that.  We ended up getting more garland for the Christmas tree along with some more big bulbs.  As we were checking out Neal say this Mother Goose and started giggling and said that it reminded him of me!  My goodness.  He said he just had to buy it.  I told him it was $30.00 and he said he didn't care, just had to have it because it just made him fell happy when he looked at it.  Then when we got up to the check out counter he notice the large Fall doll mixed in with all their Fall items and everything was marked down 80%.  He fell in love with the doll and quickly brought it over to buy.  Well, we got the giggles and I'm sure the clerk thought we were both drunk but it was just way to funny.  So, we came home with more than just a box of popsicle sticks but a lot of fun memories of our evening together shopping at Hobby Lobby.

This is a picture of Neal trying to get the Christmas bulbs down from the shelf.  We actually dropped on and busted the tops off them.
 Picture of me and the 'look alike' goose!
 Annie laughed at this picture.  She said it looked like Neal was ready to wring the goose's neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment