Wednesday, November 22, 2017

More Fresno

The girls have a board that they practice spinning on.  They are good at it and try to see who can spin the most times around without falling off.  Neal decided he wanted to give it a try (he was cautioned not to do it).  After two tries of never making it around even one time, this is how he ended up.  Tucker caught the whole thing on tape.  Here is the ending picture.  No, he didn't hurt himself.  No worries there.  Just a very dramatic fall.  A picture that I still bust up laughing every time I look at it.  Tucker's timing with his phone was perfect!!
Tucker decided he wanted to make some bread so he got out the recipe and I watched as he put the ingredients together.  Wished I could have been there to taste the end result.



This is a picture he sent me of the bread after he braided it and put it in the pans.  He needs a little help on the braiding but it actually looks pretty good.  The funny thing is that he didn't know it had to raise in the pans before putting them in the oven.  He text me that they were in the oven and I asked him if he had let them raise in the pans.  He had not!  He said they were only in the oven for about 4 minutes so he took them out quick to raise.  I never got a picture of the finished product but hope they turned out delicious!

We went to eat at a fun hamburger place as we were heading to the airport.





Goodbyes were said in the parking lot and Jamie and the girls headed back home and Tucker took Neal and I on to the airport were, of course, I cried as I gave my son a hug goodbye.  We had a safe trip back home.

I would add here that the company that Tucker worked for folded and he was let go.  So now he is looking for another job.  He had a good interview today and was told that he would be called to do a face to face interview in December.  The company has narrowed the candidates down to five and he is one of the five.

No comments:

Post a Comment