Sunday, November 26, 2017

Lynda Ann's Service Projects

Neal and Jeff went golfing yesterday out in Stansbury so I went out with Neal and took Annie to lWe lunch and to pick up a couple items for me and then back to her house to help her with her projects.  She is making quilts for a refugee family.  I am so proud of how Lynda Ann always seems to be doing service projects for others (including me!).  We tied two quilts and put on a third before I had to head for home.  We did play one game of Shanghi when the boys got back from golfing.  I took these pictures because I thought it was so funny that Saint decided to lay right on the piece of material that we were putting on the quilting frames.



This is one of the quilts we were working on.
I think Annie did four quilts that day.  I helped her with two and we got the third on one before I left and she did the next two after I left.  


No comments:

Post a Comment