Sunday, September 17, 2017

The Wood Connection

The Wood Connection is one of our favorite places to go a couple times a year.  You can always find a project or three that you want to do.  Annie went last weekend and then she and I stopped there on Friday after we got our hair done and, of course, I found a couple I wanted her to do for me.  Annie is always willing and very gracious about spending her time doing my projects along with hers.

I might add here that Friday morning, Annie, Mallory and I drove to Provo, met Emmi and had breakfast and off to the Missionay Mall Store to see if we could find some clothes for Mallory's mission.  We didn't have quite the success we hoped but she did find a skirt, sweater and blouse.  Annie and I left Mallory to spend some time with Emmi and then come home with her.  Annie and I headed back to Salt Lake to deliver peaches and get to our 2:00 p.m. hair apt.  After our hair appointment we drove to the Wood Connection where I picked up couple more above mentioned projects.  Saturday afternoon Neal and I drove to Stansbury so that Neal and Jeff could golf and Annie and I could do projects (well, I watched while Annie did them - truth be known!)

 Thanks Lynda Ann.  You are amazing.  All of these were done in one evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment