Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday

It is pouring down rain today.  I wore my bright yellow rain coat this morning to church.  The minute I walked in the door a sister commented on how much she loved the color and how bright and cheery it was.  I smiled.  I'm not one who likes to stand out in the crowd.  I'm afraid this coat will always draw attention to me when I wear it.  I just look like a giant bumble bee or a giant lemon!  I do love the style of the coat, the fit and it is lined and warm and does keep the rain out. 

Sacrament meeting was absolutely wonderful and I loved it.  I wanted to come right home and record what I was so impressed with and what filled my heart with love for Jesus Christ and the gospel.  I don't know who it was, but the event was told that a mission president stood at the pulpit and said that he could bear his testimony in two words, "He lives!"  He then said he could bear this testimony in four words, "I know He lives!"  Then he said he could bear his testimony in six words, "I know my Savior lives today."

What a profound and clear testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ.  So for my posterity my testimony is that He lives.  I know he lives.  I know my Savior lives today. 

Love,
Mom/Gam/Jeannine

No comments:

Post a Comment