Tuesday, September 5, 2017

C J and Domani

Mindy hosted a very nice garden reception for C J and Domani.  Neal and I were in Scofield and came back that evening so we could be there.  Fun to see lots of family and friends.  The biggest surprise for me was to see Maralyn Hintze.  I haven't seen her for years and we were so close when I was a Hintze.  I think Maralyn and I talked every single day.  We loved to talk about the gospel and we did have many discussions about our husbands.  I went to school and was best friends with her younger sister Pam.  But when I married into the Hintze family, Maralyn and I became very close.  Being married to identical twins brought a lot of fun conversations about Richard and Raymond.  Maralyn stood by my side as I went through the last 3 or 4 years of my marriage and divorce.  We hoped we would continue to stay as close as we were, but it became a bit awkward and as time went by our communication became less and less.  But the love for her will always remain strong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment