Sunday, September 10, 2017

Lynda Ann's birthday

Annie came in to Salt Lake Friday afternoon.  She wanted to go to the Wood Connection and I was in the throws of bottling tomatoes so I told her we would meet her after she finished.  We wanted to take her to dinner for her birthday as she was in Salt Lake and Jeff, Emmi and Mallory had gone to Spokane for an American Authors concert.  Annie chose Chili's so we meet her, Abby, Hayley and Andrew (and Saint) at the one in Fort Union.  After dinner she and the kids came over to the house for cake and ice cream, to get her birthday present and to play some games.



We had a fun evening and I think Annie was happy with her new pots and pans, which she desperately needed.  Oh yes, she got a big Costco size package of chocolate chips. 
Happy birthday Lynda Ann.  Thank you for being the daughter sent to me from Heaven.  My prayers were answered beyond anything I had hoped for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment