Saturday, August 5, 2017

Birthday celebration continues

It is Saturday morning but the events I'm writing about actually happened yesterday.  I took the day off from work and Neal and I along with Ron and Judy met at Bonneville Golf Course at 10:00.  We had a tee time at 10:15.  We played 18 holes of golf and had such a fun time.  Judy and I always ride together so that we can talk and laugh.  Beside, we don't take golf as seriously as Ron and Neal and certainly no one takes the game as serious as Neal.  I forgot to get my phone out and take a picture of the four of us on the golf course.  So, here is a picture over looking the 18th hole.  It will have to do.  Besides the four of us look just that same :-)  This is by far the hardest hole on the golf course,( as far as I'm concerned)


We finished about 3:30 and headed to Market Street for a late lunch, early dinner.  We enjoyed good food and sat around the table for a couple of hours eating slowly and talking.  Again, I forgot to pull my phone out for a picture.  I actually thought about it and then got involved in the conversation and completely forgot.  So I took a picture of the name.  That will have to suffice.
From Market Street we headed to our home and played bridge until 10:00.  It was a fabulous birthday and great friends doing what we all enjoy best.  Being together, golfing and bridge.  My golf glove that Ron and Judy gave me says, "Life is Good" on the tab.  And that is certainly true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment