Thursday, May 18, 2017

Mother's Day Remembrance

Mindy sent these pictures and said, "Be prepared to cry."  She was right.  I did cry.  Mother's Day and Jeffrey's birthday is this Saturday.  I think about him always.  I wonder what he is doing, what are his assignments and who he spends most of his time with.  Just a peek beyond the veil would be interesting.  But maybe granted a peek, we would see have incredible it is that we would want to stay.  That's why no remembrance and no peeking :-)  I miss you, my son.  And I love you!  A happy birthday beyond the veil.  Is Grandma Ross making you a cake?  Make sure you know what ingredients she is using and substituting!  Tell her "Hi" for me, will you?  I miss her too.  Thanks for sending the pictures, Mindy.  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment