Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hayley graduates from junior high with honors.

Last night, Neal and I drove out to Stansbury to see Hayley official graduate from junior high school.  Beyond my comprehension that she will be in high school next year!  Goodness.  Where does the time go.  I know that I say that often, but I think that almost every day.  It is exciting to see the grandchildren excelling in academics and other aspects of their lives.  Lynda Ann is an incredible mother and I hope she realizes what an amazing influence she is in her children's lives.  She is 10 times the mother I was - of that I am convinced.

Here are some pictures of Hayley as she walked across the stage to get her graduation certificate and her medallion for being an honor student.  We are so proud of you Hayley.  Keep following the example of your three older sisters academically and spiritually and the world will be yours! 














No comments:

Post a Comment