Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mallory's Seminary Graduation

Mallory had her seminary graduation this evening.  I drove out by myself.  Neal had to attend Oscar's Eagle Scout Award.   So we had to divide and conquer.  Mallory looked darling in her new dress.  She said she was kind of happy and sad at the same time.  This is just the beginning of some very fun and exciting and spiritual adventures for her.  She is working on getting her missionary papers together and sent in.  She is a beautiful girl with a beautiful and very mature spirit.  I love this granddaughter of mine.






 A Gam moment!!  I bought Mallory a beautiful silver locket for graduation and had her initials engraved on the back.  When she opened it and looked at the back the initials engraved were E G!!  Good grief.  Don't ask me what in the world I did but I have to take accountability for that.  There is no way they would accidently put EG instead of MG.  I know when I was at Phillips & Co. I was trying to find her the initial M with a diamond in it like Emmi's.  They didn't have any so I settled for the locket and I'm sure I told them EG because I had Emmi on my mind!  My grandchildren will just have to put up with their Gam's silly mistakes.  I'm going to take it back and see if they can smooth out the initials and put the right ones in, if not, well .. . . . . .  not sure what I will do at this point.  We'll just have to wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment