Thursday, May 11, 2017

First Rainbow of the year

I was at the gym walking the track when all of a sudden the Heaven's opened and the rain and hail came down in all its fury. As I walked the track on one side of the gym you could look out the windows and see nothing but black clouds but on the other side of the gym, looking out the window I could see the sun shining.  I knew right then that we were in for a incredibly gorgeous rainbow.  I left the gym about 10 minutes later.  The major part of the storm had past and we were just getting sprinkles.  As I headed East and neared our home I looked up toward Mt. Olympus and sure enough, there was the most beautiful rainbow that stretched from one side of Mt. Olympus to the other side.  It was so beautiful, I had to send a prayer to Heaven thanking Heavenly Father for the beauties of nature and for sending us the rainbow. 
As usual, I can't get the whole rainbow with my phone camera but I think you can imagine that rainbow stretching clear over the mountains and down the other side.  Absolutely gorgeous!  How can anyone deny there is a God in the Heavens.


No comments:

Post a Comment