Sunday, April 9, 2017

General Conference

The older I get, the more I LOVE general conference.  I recognize the modern advancement in technology for people all over the world to hear or watch general conference.  We are a world wide church and growing strong.  I'm so thankful for the testimony I have of the gospel.  I'm grateful for the sacrifices my mother made when she joined the church and moved us to Provo so that we could be surrounded by members of the church.  She never slacked in her commitment to the church and her testimony.  Her example and teachings stand as a witness to me.  All the talks were amazing.  My favorite was Ronald A. Rasband who talked about recognizing the Holy Ghost in our lives.  All the messages were timely and all touched my heart.  Elder Weatherford T. Clayton talked about the Plan of Salvation and I thought about Jeffrey and it confirmed again my testimony of life here after.  I love and miss my Jeffrey.  But I know I will be united with him again and I know he is busy watching over his family.  To my posterity - I know the church is true.  Stay true to your beliefs and hang tight to the iron rod - the word of God.
Picture of me watching conference Saturday morning snuggled under my blanket that Annie made me for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment