Sunday, April 30, 2017

A date with Neal

While Annie and the girls and I were shopping and lunching with Susan and Lila in Provo, Neal drove out to Stansbury and went golfing with Jeff and then on the way back he stopped and had a pedicure.  He invited me to come get one, but I had just had mine done and they didn't need it just yet.  He got home about 6:00 and we left for the theater to see The Zookeepers Wife.  It was an excellent movie and a true story about a couple who owned a Jew in Poland and helped hide over 300 Jews from extermination.  I would totally recommend it. 

On the way home we stopped and did some shopping and I bought this Dahlia in memory of my mother.  This was her favorite flower besides Poppies.  Neal and I have tried to plant them in the pots outside but they never seem to do well so I'm going to just leave them in the pop they are in right now and keep it inside so that it doesn't get the hot sun from patio.  I also think Neal watered them too much.  They like to get completely dry before soaking them each time.  It is a beautiful plant and I look at it and think of mother.  I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment