Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Sunday

Mallory and I both were asked to speak in Sacrament meeting today.  Our meetings are from 9 to 11, her meetings from 11 to 2!  Now there was a tender mercy.  I was able to fulfil my responsibilities of speaking and leading the choir and then Neal and I were able to head out to hear Mallory speak in her meeting.  She did an amazing job and is going to make an incredible missionary.  I can't believe how confident she has become being in front of people and sharing her testimony and knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  We were so proud of her.  She gave a beautiful talk and I notice that her mom and dad were both dabbing their eyes along with me.  We were all touched by the spirit and our testimonies strengthened. 

After the meeting Annie invited us over to her home for dinner.  What a beautiful Easter Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment