Thursday, January 7, 2016

Judy's gift

I had to post this picture of Judy and the gift that Neal and I gave her for Christmas.   This is to hang in her cabin in Scofield.  Her husband, Ron, saw this at someone home in Seattle and took a picture of it.  He then asked me if I thought I could get a pattern and do it for Judy.  It took some hunting on the internet but I was able to locate a pattern.  I don't do embroidery work.  I do counted cross stitch. Believe me there is a big difference.  I learned to embroidery when I was young but when I learned to do counted cross I never went back to doing embroidery work.  Susan loves this kind of stitchery so I asked her to help me with this.  After it was done and cleaned Neal took it to the framing shop to be framed.  This is the end result with a very happy recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment