Thursday, January 14, 2016

A sleepover for Emmi

I got a call from Emmi last Friday night asking me if she could come on the Front Runner and spend the night at our house and hang out with me on Saturday and then go back to school Saturday evening.  I told that would be fine.  I picked her up about 9:30 p.m.  We came back to the house and grabbed the new quilt that Annie made for Neal and I watched Deceived.  (Emmi had never seen the show).
Such a great movie!  Creepy, suspenseful and a nail biter at the end!
The next morning Emmi and I hoped in the Jeep and off to run a ton of errands that I had lined up and to have breakfast together.  We ended up at The Cheesecake Factory for a brunch, then to Eddie Bauer, browsing the mall, out to South Towne Mall and back to Talbots, then Costco and finally home.  Ron and Judy were coming over for dinner and bridge at 5:30 so we put Emmi on the Front Runner at 3:30 with hug and a kiss goodbye.

It was a fun weekend and an unexpected visit from Emmi.  I had such a fun time with Emmi and happy that she still likes to hang out with her grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment