Monday, September 21, 2015

Sunday, Day Four


Sunday morning I woke up early, wanting to catch Jeff and the boys before they left but I didn't make it.  They were gone when I got up.  I folded up their bedding and felt badly l had not had a chance to say goodbye.

Everyone got up and ready for church.  It is always fun to attend a different ward and get a feel for the people there.  After church we went back to the house and had a delicious dinner and then play a mind game with Lexi.  3:30 came way too fast and it was time to leave for the airport.  We said our goodbyes and Peyton and I didn't cry.  She reminded me that we would be seeing each other at Thanksgiving which wasn't very far away.

Our trip home was uneventful and we arrived in Salt Lake about 10:00 p.m.

I cannot possibly thank Tucker and Jamie and the girls enough for a wonderful time spent with them.  We love you all and look forward with great anticipation for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Had to post this picture of Tucker's outfit for church.  Notice the tie and socks!

 This sign greeted me in Jordyn Lyn's room after we got home from church.  Yup, it made me a bit teary.  How I love those girls.

 Picture of our plane.  Just for the heck of it.
 Wonderful holiday, wonderful time!  Thanks again Maxfields!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment