Monday, September 21, 2015

Day two?

I just about skipped a day.  Somehow I thought I was on day three but I know we didn't go golfing on day three so if I've already said day two, I was just kidding.  This is now day two.
Tucker arranged for us to go golfing Friday morning.  We dropped the girls off at school and from there drove out to the golf course.  Jamie and I did nine along with Tucker and Neal.  We did a scramble along with the dot game.  Don't ask me to explain it.  If you want to know how it works, talk to Tucker.  However, I think Neal and I won the dot game :-)


Somewhere I have a picture of the four of us 10 years ago or more in the same pose at a different golf course.  I'll find it and post it.
After the nine hole we took a break and went to an old school house made into a restaurant and had a delicious lunch.


After lunch the men went back to play their last nine and Jamie and I headed to pick up the girls, take Jordyn Lyn and Lexi to get their toe shoes (which took a long time.)  I had no idea that being fitted for toe shoes would be such an exact science.  Jordyn Lyn ended up with a pair but they couldn't fit Lexi so she had to go home without a pair.  They may have to make a trip to LA.

When we got home, Jeff, Ryan and Grayson drove in.  We spent the evening visiting and enjoying each other and ended by watching Star Wars.  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment