Monday, September 21, 2015

Day two

Jordyn Lyn was nice enough to give up her darling room for Neal and I.  When I was getting things unpacked I looked on the wall and this caught my eye.  What a greeting that was for me.  How could you help but feel welcome.
Some fun pictures of the girls and a couple I forgot to post from the first day.  We did stop at an ice cream place that Jamie loves!


 I don't mind this picture.  In fact, I kind of like it.  Darling of Jamie, as usual, and not too bad of me, for a change.
 A selfie in the car.

Here are some pictures of the girls.  This was Friday morning as they were ready to be dropped off at school.  Jordyn Lyn did her best to try and convince her mom that she should stay home, but to no avail.
 No surprise here!  Tucker jumped into the picture.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment