Sunday, September 13, 2015

New project!

I finished my family tree project and you know that I always have one waiting in the wing.  I actually have about 4 projects that are in line.  It is interesting that as I start a project, I get anxious to finish it so I can start the next one and no sooner have I started the next one when I can't wait to finish it so I can get to the next one.  Good thing there are endless counted cross stitch projects!  This is my next one.  I remember as a little girl watching all the Shirley Temple movies as they came out in the theaters and over our TV.  There were a couple songs that she sang that I loved.  One of them was Polly Wolly Doodle All The Day.  I saw this counted cross and just had to do it.  Shirley Temple sings this song in one of her movies.  I have printed off the words to the song and will tape them on the back of my sampler as soon as it is finished and framed.  The first picture is what it should look like when I get it finished and the second one is where I am right now.

Do you get that I love doing stitchery work?  I wonder, will I get to do counted cross stitch in Heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment