Monday, September 28, 2015

Neal finds a deal!

On Friday, Neal decided to stop by RC Willey and finish paying off our mattress.  When he got there he saw that they were having their annual sidewalk sale so he decided to browse through and see what they had.  He wasn't looking for anything in particular, just browsing.  I get a text from him telling me that he found a corner curio cabinet and wanted me to come and look at it.  I was just getting ready to leave work and detoured over to RC Willey to look at the curio cabinet.  Neal wanted to be sure that I liked it before he bought it.  Neal has great taste and I wasn't concerned that I wouldn't like what he had picked out.  We loaded it in the back of the Jeep and headed very carefully home.  We had originally planned to put it in the family room downstairs but I decided that it would fit very nicely in the front room where it would be seen by more people.  We got down all the nutcrackers and Neal spent the time grouping them into the cabinet.  I forgot to mention that I had picked up Tucker at the airport and he was the one who help Neal bring it into the house.  Thanks Tucker.



It is fun to be able to display the nutcrackers.  We still have enough left to fill another curio cabinet.  Neal actually called RC Willey and asked them if they had another one.  They told him that all the furniture on the sidewalk sale came from their scratch and dent warehouse and to buy one just like the one we did would be $1500.00.  Neal only paid $400.00 for this one and the scratch is in the back where it would never be seen!  Neal did find a 'real deal'!

No comments:

Post a Comment