Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday afternoon

I was having trouble again with my blog so I called Mindy and she and Jeff came over and Mindy worked on my computer and got everything figured out and fixed.  She was on her way to the airport to fly out to Wisconsin for two days for business.  She seems to be traveling all over the place and seems to be enjoying her new promotion, pay and responsibilities.

I also got a call from Lynda Ann who said that the storm last night brought winds that were so severe that some of the shingles on their home were ripped off the roof and with the heavy rain fall they had a leaking roof this morning.  They are hoping that it will just take a small amount of money to have the shingles put back on the roof and then not worry about the inside for the time being.

It has been a relaxing Sunday with no extra meetings and no assignments to worry about.  I was able to go to my home ward for all three meetings and then come home for the rest of a relaxing and perfect temperature day.

I found a saying that I absolutely love:
"You want to come in my life, the door is open.
    You want to get out of my life, the door is open.
  Just one request.
         Don't stand in the door, you're blocking the traffic."

Now really.  How profound is that.  At 70 years of age, I'm rather liking that saying.

Oh yes, here is a picture of the BYU pot planted,  Neal has all the pots planted and arranged on the patio.  I'll have to take a picture.  Remember that it was this time last year that he planted the pots and he was so sick he hardly had the energy but he did them anyway.  He loves his flower pots!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment