Sunday, May 31, 2015

Neal is getting the pots planted for the summer!

It is actually really late for Neal to be planting the pots but we have had such a rainy May that he has not had one weekend when he could actually get out and plant.  I think the weatherman said this was a record breaking May for rain.  We sure need the moisture so there wasn't much complaining from anyone that I was around.  I do have to say that I'm glad we have sunshine this weekend and I LOVE the summer months ahead.  I heard someone at work make the comment that "I didn't think I was living in the Northwest!"  Neal planted all day until it was time to go to our bridge group and then he had to quit.  He still has a lot of planting left to do.  I don't get into the planting so while he spent his day getting the pots planted I went out to Stansbury and help the Gertson put primer on all the walls downstairs to get the walls ready for painting.  What a huge undertaking.  Glad I was able to help.  I work in Andrews room with Jeff and then went into Abby's room and worked with her.  I discovered that she is a perfectionist like her mother and is a focused and very hard worker!  I was really proud of how she stayed with the task until it was done.  Abby was covered with primer from head to toe.  I should have taken a picture!  Dang!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment