Sunday, May 17, 2015

A belated Mother’s Day Celebration

Lynda Ann was so sick on Mother’s Day this year that she couldn’t even enjoy the day so she had Neal and I out to her home today to have a late celebration.  Annie taught her lesson in Relief Society and then we went home and had a delicious Turkey dinner and then played a game after.  They gave me the movie TAK3N.  Jeffrey never fails given me some kind of suspense or action packed movie.  He knows I love them. 

As I was leaving, Mallory handed me this card

IMG_2018IMG_2017

What a sweet granddaughter and what a wonderful way to end a Sabbath day!  Thank you Mallory.

In case you can’t read it the note says:

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

You are so amazing and I love you so much!  You have done so much for my family and I and I am so grateful for everything.  You have been put through so much with the family recently that you have not deserved.  You are the most amazing, wonderful grandmother I could ever ask for.  Never forget that we love and care about ou and will always be there for you.  thank you so much for all you do!  I love you!!!  Love, Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment