Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Busy Sunday

This morning Mindy came by and fixed my computer so that I could continue on with my blogging journal.  Live Writer wasn't letting me post anything and Mindy was able to solve the problem.  I love that I can call on her when I have computer problems as well as needing some 'therapy'.  Thanks Mindy, for your help today.  It was nice to visit with her and hear about her trip to Columbia and that she got a promotion and a raise! 
After Mindy left Neal and I headed out to Stansbury to Lynda Ann's sacrament meeting to hear Mallory give a talk about girls camp.  She talked about an event on the ropes course.  She said that they were blind folded and then lead to a rope.  They were told to follow the rope and not to let go no matter what.  She told of her experience of hanging tightly to the rope and finding her way to the end where she was greeted by her YW leaders who said, "Welcome home."  She explained that it was like life.  We have the iron rod (the Word of God) that if we hang on tightly to it we will eventually find our way home and Jesus Christ will be there to welcome us.  She mentioned that some girls let go of the rope and didn't make it and some gave up before they reached the end because there were ropes crossing each other.  She did a beautiful job and we were proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment