Thursday, May 14, 2015

Jam time again

The California strawberries and raspberries are already in the stores.  I went to Costco to get a couple things and saw the stacks of just arrived berries.  I didn’t have time to get them right then so I went down after work that day and they were almost all gone.  That was yesterday and tonight since about 5:00 p.m. I have been doing strawberry and raspberry jam.  I just barely finished and am ready for bed.  Some pictures of what a disaster my kitchen is when I’m doing jam.  I even had to wipe up the floor!  Between the raspberries and the strawberries I ended up doing about 54 pints.  Remember how Neal used to smell like chocolate when he came home at night from the factory?  Well, even thought I’ve done a boat load of dishes and had my hands in the water I still feel like I smell like one giant strawberry!

IMG_2009IMG_2010IMG_2011IMG_2012IMG_2013

No comments:

Post a Comment