Friday, December 13, 2013

The story is . . .

Lynda Ann got a line again, for the 5th year in a row and finally got 4 tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert at the Conference Center.  The original plan was for her, Emmi, Mallory and Abby to attend the concert, but as fate would have it, Abby’s school band concert was the same night.  So, Jeff opted to stay home and go to the concert to support Abby and Abby’s ticket fell to me!  Thanks Abby and Jeff for the wonderful experience. 

The four of us met at Sizzler where we had a great dinner and then off to the concert with millions of other ticket holders.  Annie and I let Emmi and Mallory off at the Southwest corner of the Conference Center and the two of us finally found some parking.  We made our way through the crowds, through the scanners and into that massive and beautiful building.  Emmi and Mallory had saved us seats so we were settled in for an incredible 2 hour Christmas extravaganza!! 

IMG_0447IMG_0448IMG_0449IMG_0450IMG_0452

After the concert, Emmi surprised me with a set of Christmas coasters.  I LOVE them and they will be used during the Christmas Season for sure.  Thanks you Emmi, Mallory and Annie for a WONDERFUL evening!!  I love you all!.  I did have to laugh when we were leaving and Emmi grabbed my hand and said, “We don’t want to lose our little Gam in the crowd.”  Nice to taken care of.  Believe me, I didn’t want to be lost in that crowd either!!

IMG_0453

No comments:

Post a Comment