Sunday, December 8, 2013

The new little one

Thursday night, after work, I made some turkey soup and some Lasagne to take over to Lyndsy’s so she would have meals in between the days the RS was bringing them in.  Friday night Neal and I loaded the meals in the car and drove over to see how Lyndsy and Desi were getting along.  I had been sick ever since the morning the baby was born so I wanted to make sure that I was well enough to be around both of them.  He is a darling little boy.  He looks a little like James, a little like River and, I think, a lot like his mother.  He has a full head of dark hair and beautiful eyes. 

IMG_0444

Apparently he had slept the whole day and was not interested in waking up when we were there.  He did open his eyes a few times and then went right back to sleep.  Right now, the little scamp is being nocturnal.  This baby may not be as easily trained on the sleeping hours as River was.  Lyndsy may have a taste of what a normal new born does.  Sleeps all day and is awake and fussy all night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment