Sunday, December 8, 2013

It’s beginning to look a lot like Winter!

I know that when Jordyn Lyn, Lexi and Peyton were here they had hoped it would snow, but not a flake fell from the sky.  Down deep, I was grateful that the weather allowed Jamie and Tucker to travel up here and back on dry roads.  It is always a worry when I know they are heading back through storms and treacherous driving.  But, it would have been fun for the little girls to play in the snow.  This morning we woke up to a winter wonder land.  Our first big snow storm of the year.  I don’t think there is anything more gorgeous than the sun shinning on newly fallen snow.  Beautiful!

IMG_0445IMG_0446 

Of course Neal went over and helped the neighbor and clear his driveway and had to even out what the snow plows did by the pool.  I used to say something but I realize that snow clearing for Neal is his OCD.  Tucker, Spencer and Derek will understand that.  Happy winter to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment