Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A visit from Lyndsy, James and River

The Goss family came over last night to deliver my birthday present.  Lyndsy couldn’t find any wrapping paper so she had River decorate the box with stickers and tie a ribbon around it.  I forgot to take a picture of it but just trust me when I say that it was a work of sticker art!  Inside the box was my favorite product that Lyndsy sells.  Spa Blends Body Butter.  I’m telling you girls, if you want something that is absolutely incredible on your skin and smells out of this world then you need to try it.  She also gave me some face scrub and a travel size body cream for me to take on my trip to Mexico.  I was so excited for the gift!  Thank you Lyndsy!  I had just run out of the cream so your timing was perfect. 

IMG_5591IMG_5592

It was also fun to see Lyndsy and her baby bump which has grown more.  She said they baby is very active and she is feeling very pregnant.  She looks good and feels good.  As a mother, that is what you hope and pray for.  It will be fun to have a new born around again.  Boston was our last one and he has long past the baby stage. Our family is certainly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment