Monday, September 3, 2012

Thunder storms in the making.

I don’t think these two pictures really show the intense color and size of these clouds but I just had to snap a picture of them.  I was out by the pool with Mindy last week and happened to look up at the sky over Mt. Olympus and was awed by this gorgeous cloud formation.  As we looked to the South West we could see the thunder and rain clouds moving in.  This formation was the first part of the storm.  It was absolutely breath taking.  The contrast between the black cloud in front and the huge brilliantly white cloud behind it was almost unreal looking.  Can I just say here how grateful I am to Jamie for encouraging me to get a camera and start a blog.  I absolutely love journaling with pictures.  Best thing ever!! 

IMG_0035IMG_0037

No comments:

Post a Comment